Terms and Conditions
Jesters Flat endeavours to provide a premium quality horse riding experience to all our guests.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to guests undertaking a horse ride at Jesters Flat.
- Read and understand the Cancellation policy.
- Read and understand the Waiver.
- In general, our tours have a minimum starting age of 6years. Specific tours may have individual age restrictions, so please check tour details.
- Advise Jesters Flat if you are above the industry standard 95kg weight limit. We do make some exceptions for riders with extensive riding experience.
- Provide Jesters Flat with pertinent health and medical information which may affect your horse riding ability.
- Provide Jesters Flat with information relating to existing medical conditions or existing injuries.
- Advise Jesters Flat of particular horse riding requests and level of horse riding experience.
- Jesters Flat Tour Guides have the right and obligation to manage the tour in whichever way they deem necessary for the safety of the group. Guests are required to abide by the direction of Guides at all times.
- Mistreatment of Jesters Flat horses will not be tolerated, guests will be asked to dismount, if the Guide deems necessary, for the safety of the animals.
For the sake of our horses and crew please advise Jesters Flat Equestrian of cancellations or booking changes at least 48hours prior to the booking date. If Jesters Flat cancels or reschedules in the event of a force majeure, no charges will be incurred, and credit vouchers or refunds will be issued as required. Cancellations made by a guest More than 48hours before a booked tour will incur a charge of 25% of the total Booking fee. Cancellations made Less than 48 hours before a booked tour will incur a charge of 100% of the total booking fee. In this event, a credit voucher for the tour will be issued towards a future tour, if possible. Failure to arrive for a booked and confirmed tour will incur a charge of 100% of the total booking fee. If a rider is unable to continue with their ride, once mounted and at their own request, no refund will be issued. Where a guest cancels due to a communicable illness a credit voucher will be issued towards a future tour. Where a guest cancels due to Government restrictions that are either not removed as expected, extended, or reimposed, the customer will be contacted and offered a credit voucher (to be used at a later time), where such an offer is at the absolute discretion of Jesters Flat. Jesters Flat reserves the right to withhold some monies to cover administrative expenses and other losses, dependent on when notice of cancellation is given by the customer.