Terms and Conditions
Jesters Flat endeavours to provide a premium quality horse riding experience to all our guests.
The following terms and conditions apply to guests undertaking a horse ride at Jesters Flat.
- Read and understand the Cancellation policy.
- Read and understand the Disclaimer.
- Advise Jesters Flat if you are above the 100kg weight restriction.
- Advise Jesters Flat of particular horse riding requests and experience levels.
- Jesters Flat Tour Guides have the right and obligation to manage the tour in whichever way they deem necessary for the safety of the group. Guests are required to abide by the direction of Guides at all times.
- Mistreatment of Jesters Flat horses will not be tolerated, guests will be asked to dismount, if the guide deems necessary, for the safety of the animals.
For the sake of our horses and crew please let Jesters Flat Equestrian know of cancellations or booking changes at least 24hours prior to the booking date. The organization for a horse riding tour can take up to 2hours prior to a ride so please be considerate of our riding instructors when considering changes to your bookings! If Jesters Flat cancels or reschedules due to inclement weather conditions no charges will be incurred, and refunds will be issued as required. Cancellations made Less than 2 hours before a booked tour will incur a charge of 50% of the total booking fee. Failure to arrive for a booked and confirmed tour will incur a charge of 100% of the total booking fee. If a rider is unable to continue with their ride, once mounted and at their own request, no refund will be issued.