Tour Length: 2 Days, 2 Nights
Experience Level: Beginners to Advanced
Cost per person, twin share: $180 (single supplement $180). All horse riding is additional.
The Camp Out is back…with a twist!
Come and enjoy a weekend of sleeping out under the stars and riding through the forests, all with a little bit of extra comfort.
The Camp Out, in a nut shell:
- Arrive on the first evening no later than 7pm, unless by prior arrangement.
- Settle in to your beautifully laid out Bell Tent (thanks to Soul Camping!) complete with all bedding, towels and lights.
- Self-serve continental style breakfast included in The Camp Out, and Margaret River is only 15minutes drive for all your other dining adventures. Of course you are welcome to use the onsite cooking facilities as well.
- Book at least one horse ride per person during your stay….it can be anything from one hour to a whole days outing!
- Check out time is 2pm, on day two.
A few details to consider before booking:
- All camping is provided in Tour packages only and there is no private on-site camping.
- A minimum of two weeks notice is required to book this tour and some dates may not be available.
- Various horse riding tours are available daily on request.
- This tour package can be made available on week days or weekends. Just ask us!
The Camp Out will generally be unavailable from June 30 to September 1 each year. Call us if this is an issue….
We recommend the following tours and activities to make the most of your weekender in Margaret River: