Length of Stay: 2 Days, 2 Nights
Experience Level: Beginners to Advanced
Cost per person, twin share: $180 (single supplement $180). All horse riding is in addition to this price…
The Camp Out is back…with a twist!
Come and enjoy a weekend of sleeping out under the stars and riding through the forests, all with a little bit of extra comfort. The Camp Out price only includes your camping requirements , so just add in any combination of horse riding to this package. All tours and prices are available for each tour on our website….or give us a call to put some suggestions together for you!
The Camp Out, in a nut shell:
- Arrive on the first evening no later than 5pm, unless by prior arrangement.Check in is usually anytime after 2pm.
- Settle in to your beautifully laid out Bell Tent (thanks to Soul Camping!) complete with all bedding, towels and lights.
- Margaret River is only 15minutes drive for all your dining adventures. Of course you are welcome to use the onsite cooking facilities as well.
- Book at least one horse ride per person during your stay….it can be anything from one hour to a whole days outing!
- Check out time is 10am, on day three.
A few details to consider before booking:
- All camping is provided in Tour packages only and there is no private on-site camping.
- A minimum of two weeks notice is required to book this tour and some dates may not be available.
- Various horse riding tours are available daily on request.
- This tour package can be made available on week days or weekends. Just ask us!
- Please ask for more information if you have more than two campers, as the price will vary if a larger tent is required.
The Camp Out will generally be unavailable from April 1 to September 1 each year. Call us if this is an issue….
We recommend the following tours and activities to make the most of your weekender in Margaret River: